Never mind the ugly notch, the Pixel 3 XL is going to be a big deal - Advanced Gadget News

Latest

Advanced Gadget News.delivers current local and national news, tech, gadget, gaming, tricks and tips, photos, videos, Downloads

Saturday 29 September 2018

Never mind the ugly notch, the Pixel 3 XL is going to be a big deal

In less than three weeks, on October 9, Google will unveil the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL to the world. I've marked that day on my calendar and I can't wait. Here's why I think the Pixel 3 XL, in particular, will be a big deal (and likely my next phone). Before we start, a few introductory words. I'm an avid Google Pixel fan and former Pixel 2 XL owner. I like the camera, the software experience, the feel and the stereo speakers (in that order) of the Pixel phones. And I've always found they have that special X factor that most other phones lack. The Google Pixel 3 XL will almost certainly...



from GSMArena.com - Latest articles https://ift.tt/2Rb8jsE

No comments:

Post a Comment