Weekend phone talk: Chip - Advanced Gadget News

Latest

Advanced Gadget News.delivers current local and national news, tech, gadget, gaming, tricks and tips, photos, videos, Downloads

Sunday 26 August 2018

Weekend phone talk: Chip

Hi guys, this is Chip and this week it's my turn to share my thoughts on the year so far and my expectations for the months to come. I thought I'll try a slightly different format to make this more manageable, splitting it all in three. Let's start with the big gainers of 2018. The winners Huawei The Chinese company overtook Apple as the world's second largest phone maker by volume thanks to its huge portfolio of phones. It's got something for every budget and there are plenty of categories where its phones are an easy recommendation. Huawei also showed that it's not only good...



from GSMArena.com - Latest articles https://ift.tt/2Ng9d4D

No comments:

Post a Comment