Sunday debate: Are phone cases necessary? - Advanced Gadget News

Latest

Advanced Gadget News.delivers current local and national news, tech, gadget, gaming, tricks and tips, photos, videos, Downloads

Sunday 5 August 2018

Sunday debate: Are phone cases necessary?

Is there a case for phone cases? Paul, who's got the hump, and Yordan discuss. Paul: "Cases are like clothes" Over the years my views and uses of phone cases have evolved. Initially, when I started to drop serious amounts of cash on phones, my first and only thought was about protecting my investment from drops and its looks from those scratches that build up over time. In those early days I had some fugly clothes adorning my smartphones. I cringe when I think back to the yellow and black Defender "bumblebee" case from Otterbox that I had on my iPhone 3GS. Yes, it protected...



from GSMArena.com - Latest articles https://ift.tt/2OdAYei

No comments:

Post a Comment